“Ms. Mantis’ extensive clinical experience in both the hospital and outpatient settings combined with her comprehensive knowledge of essential oils provides the clinician an excellent reference on the practical use of aromatherapy. Her essential oil line, including the pure oils as well as her remedies find no comparable substitute for these oils, and I recommend them highly."
Dr. Gary E. Foresman, MD Founder, Middlepath Medicine, Arroyo Grande, CA
Retail shop open, mail orders shipped weekly, call us @ 360-629-5040! Wholesale available since 1994, to doctors offices and healing centers.
NEW CHAKRA OILS $125 for all 7! Call today and we will ship them to you.
Chakra is a Sanskrit word which literally translates into a spinning wheel. According to ancient yogic traditions, there are seven major chakras or energy centers in our body. Each of these chakras corresponds to a particular color-coded vibrational frequency in the universe which influences our physical, emotional and spiritual well-being. When our chakras are perfectly aligned with the universal flow of energy, every aspect of our life becomes harmonious and joyful. We can reclaim health, and our love and passion for life becomes renewed and flows more easily.
When using the oils sit or lie down in a quiet place and focus on the location of each chakra. You can lightly touch each energy center with two fingers. Breath into the feeling under your touch. As you speak out or silently meditate on each chakra, visualize a wheel spinning face-up in a clockwise direction in the specific color of each chakra.
1. Root Chakra – The root chakra is located at the base of our spine and corresponds to the color red. This chakra relates to our basic human instinct for survival, security and stability.
Affirmation: “I am a divine being of light, and I am peaceful, protected and secure”
2. Sacral Chakra – The sacral chakra is located just below our navel in our lower abdominal region. The color of this chakra is a deep, saturated orange and relates to reproduction on a physical level, creativity and joy and relationships on an emotional level and our energy and passions on a spiritual level.
Affirmation: “I am radiant, beautiful and strong and enjoy a healthy and passionate life”
3. Solar Plexus Chakra – This chakra is located above our navel and directly in our stomach area. The solar plexus chakra therefore plays a vital role in digestion and glows in a bright yellow color. This chakra deals with growth and pertains to issues of the intellect, personal power, control and spiritual evolution.
Affirmation: “I am positively empowered and successful in my ventures”
4. Heart Chakra – The heart chakra is located in the center of the chest and spins with the vibrant green color of spring. This chakra is one of the most important meditation tools for cleansing and clearing spiritual imbalances. The key issues related to the heart chakra are unconditional love, compassion and wellbeing.
Affirmation: “Love is the answer to everything in life, and I give and receive love effortlessly and unconditionally”
5. Throat Chakra – This chakra is centered in our throat and exudes a pale blue light. The throat chakra governs our ability to express and communicate clear thoughts and ideas. It is also related to truth, maturity, independence and the ability to trust others.
Affirmation: “My thoughts are positive, and I express myself truthfully and clearly”
6. Third Eye Chakra – The third eye chakra is positioned in the center of our forehead, between our eyebrows. Also known as the brow chakra, it spins in a deep saturated dark blue hue and helps us tap into our inner guidance and divine vision. This chakra deals with developing intuitive clarity, releasing repressed emotions and attaining self realization.
Affirmation: “I am tuned into the divine universal wisdom and understand the true meaning of life situations”
7. Crown Chakra – The crown chakra is located at the top of our head or in the crown area and corresponds to the violet color. The role of this chakra is based in awakening consciousness and attaining enlightenment through the integration of the self into the one universal form of intelligence.
Affirmation: “I am complete and one with divine energy”